Early Learning Hub Parent Leadership Councils are made up of parents who have children ages birth to eight. Council members collaborate with the Early Learning Hubs by:
- Sharing parent perspectives and making sure family voice guides the Oregon Early Childhood System
- Developing leadership skills and engaging in advocacy
- Supporting community building
Our Parent Advisory Council is a safe place where SCREL staff walk alongside local caregivers to make real changes in our region.
Parents and caregivers are actively engaged and given a voice on local needs, including:
- Parenting education topics and methods of instruction
- Baby Promise and Preschool Promise programs; recruitment, eligibility, and enrollment
- Social emotional health and access to care
All parents are required to have an orientation before joining the group. Please contact us for more information or to register today.